JOB VACANCY – APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR
innergy Group Ltd, whose brands include Flogas, are a vibrant, fast growing and ambitious Leeds based company that supply industrial gases and equipment to commercial customers across Yorkshire. We have a vacancy to join our friendly team, working from our Leeds Head Office near Morley, just off J27 of the M62. We are a sociable bunch so the ability to have fun as part of a team is important.
Find out more about us at www.innergygasandequipment.co.uk
Being part of our Administration team at innergy Group means more than simply answering the telephone and filing. We believe in Customer Delight. We need people who will go the extra mile to make sure our customers receive amazing service. Even when you are having an off-day.
You will work closely with a dynamic team including the Finance & Administration Manager, Marketing Manager and Operations & Logistics Manager. As a growing company we can also offer the opportunity for the successful applicant to be developed further within our ambitious organisation.
We are looking for someone who can built a career within innergy so ambition and potential are the key attributes that we are looking for.
An proven ability to learn is essential but we believe that personality is key to the role.
Description of Duties
- Face to Face customer Service
- Outbound calls
- Cash handling. Accepting payments
- Taking telephone orders
- Data inputting
- Working with our team of delivery drivers
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping duties
- Day to day administrative duties
- Assisting with sending out internet orders
- Assisting with competitor price analysis
- E- Commerce, uploading products and content to website
innergy Group aspires to be an employer of choice. We want all colleagues to enjoy working at innergy, allowing us to attract and retain quality employees. How we achieve this by making the following commitment to all employees:
- Providing an enjoyable working environment
- Consistent developmental training experiences
- Clearly defined career goals and paths.
- Frequent recognition, both formal and informal
- Fair and objective feedback on performance, provided on a regular basis.
- Personal and family-oriented policies and actions
- Full training and coaching will be given to the successful candidate
Flexible and to be agreed. 42.5 hours per week including regular Saturday mornings. Office hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am – 12.00pm Saturdays
- Hourly rate – to be discussed with candidate dependant on age and training pathway
- Christmas Bonus
- Love2Shop incentives
- Full Uniform provided
- Staff discount for family and friends
- Positive outlook with a “can do” attitude
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Proven ability to learn with relative speed. Accuracy is very important
- Some knowledge or exposure to computers would be advantageous, as would working with emails, word, or spreadsheets although in house training will be given for the right candidat
- Taking pride in providing an exceptional service
In the first instance please email your c.v. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in to us at innergy Group Ltd, Gelderd Road, Leeds LS27 7LG