National Accounts and Commercial customers. We provide bottled gas deliveries for commercial and industrial customers across the UK. These deliveries will be either direct from us across Yorkshire or via our network partners – Calor Gas and Air Liquide –outside of our coverage area. All deliveries will be organised by us to ensure ease and simplicity. As you would expect all deliveries will be made by trained gas delivery drivers.
|Guaranteed same or next day delivery||Delivery within 1 - 2 working days|
|Order before 3pm Monday - Thursday||Orders placed after 3pm, on a Friday or Saturday|
Private and domestic gas delivery areas
We offer direct delivery throughout West and North Yorkshire – see postcodes below. Outside of these areas we will happily advise you of your local stockist or delivery agent.
- All LS Postcodes
- All WF Postcodes
- All HG Postcodes
We provide equipment sales across the UK. All our deliveries are fulfilled by our network of trusted third party couriers or despatched directly from our suppliers. Please allow an average of 2- 3 working days for delivery, during our busy peak periods April - July deliveries may take up to 3-5 working days. Please contact our office for more accurate timescales.
Collection is available from either one of our depots. Our friendly and knowledge team would love to meet you – the kettle is always on and we have biscuits and sweets.
• Free delivery is available on solid fuels with a minimum total order value of £40.00 or a minimum quantity of 8 units across the solid fuel range
• We offer free delivery on all equipment orders including Barbecues, Patio Heaters/Fire Pits, Portable Gas Heaters and all accessories
WELDING & EQUIPMENT
• Free delivery is available on all Welding and Equipment on orders to the value of £75.00 or more. Orders below £75.00 are subject to a £5.50 delivery charge
GAS BOTTLE CYLINDERS
• All gas bottles deliveries are subject to a £2.50 delivery charge
Cancelling your order
If you cancel the order within 7 days for any reason, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible:
- All product(s) must be returned to us within 14 days. Returns are at your own cost unless the product(s) is faulty/ defective. If the product(s) is faulty/ defective we will arrange for collection of the product(s) from you no later than 14 days after the day on which you have given notice of your cancellation
- We will require proof of returns postage if we have not received your product(s) within 14 days
- If the item is found to not be faulty upon receipt, we have the right to deduct our shipping/ collection costs
Refunds are processed using the same method of payment used to pay for your order, there will be no additional fees or any deductions incurred and you will be refunded for the full amount paid
You should take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession as we have the right to make a deduction from any refund due to you if the product(s) are not returned in a reasonable condition (i.e. in a way which would not be permitted in a shop)
If the Product is faulty or defective
If the Product is faulty or defective, you should contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on either 0845 8382388 or 0113 3079050. We will require photographic evidence and will examine the returned product(s) upon receipt, we will notify you within a reasonable time by telephone if you are entitled to a refund. We will process the refund for defective or faulty product(s) as soon as possible and within 14 days of us reaching a refund agreement.
Returns Policy – Gas Cylinders
Please note that if your order includes Cylinder Gas, and you cancel the under the seven (7) day returns period or for any other reason (e.g. defective products), the collection of the Cylinder will be at a different time and possibly a different day to the collection of any other product(s) that you are returning.
Please note, if you cancel an, all ancillary contracts you have entered into associated with the cancelled products will be automatically cancelled (for example, the Calor Refill Agreement subject to return of the Cylinder to Calor for that product).