This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
Key skills you will acquire during your apprenticeship will be;
- receiving stock, despatching customer orders and processing returns in line with company processes.
- loading /unloading of supplier and contractor vehicles
- assisting customers in exploring product ranges identifying the customers’ requirements, matching them to our products and services
- communicating with customers using various methods and systems appropriate to the situation
- applying the key principles of administration and working practices to accurately prepare, store, communicate and process businesses documentation.
- processing information, to the key standards of data protection, security and intellectual property rights.
- complying with legal requirements to minimise risk and build customer confidence.
- minimising disruption to the business and maintaining the safety and security of people at all time
- taking appropriate action if a breach of H&S regulations is identified
- Approachable and friendly manner, as the role involves interacting with customers
- Honest and trustworthy
- Can demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Organised and committed
- Positive attitude
- Supports equality and diversity in the workplace
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Trade Suppliers play a vital role in ensuring an efficient flow of goods and services between manufacturers and their skilled trade customer base. Our Trade Counter, is visited regularly by professional trade customers who have technical knowledge about what they are buying as well as by members of the general public for their leisure needs.
The role involves dealing with customer sales at the retail & trade counter and over the telephone, as well as learning about incoming deliveries, stock control and despatch.
Our company mission is to deliver Customer Delight whenever we work with our customers. All our staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Our delivery drivers are happy to help with carrying cylinders & equipment to where customers need them, connecting & disconnecting cylinders and providing advice & expertise.
You will become familiar with processing customer orders and taking delivery of goods and the basic administration related to these functions. A key element to the role will be to have technical knowledge of the products and services innergy offers once training has been given. You will be able to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers to build relationships and provide a high quality service that encourages repeat business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com