The Calor Gas Centre provided funding to the wonderful homeless charity Crisis (http://www.crisis.org.uk) which will allow ten homeless people to enjoy Christmas warm, safe, fed and cared for. Crisis will provide:
- Welcoming support from people who really care
- Three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
- The chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
- Expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
- An introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future
We believe everyone deserves to feel loved at Christmas.